Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual book description: What makes Windows refugees decide to get a Mac? Enthusiastic friends? The Apple Stores? Great-looking laptops? A “halo effect” from the popularity of iPhones and iPads? The absence of viruses and spyware? The freedom to run Windows on a Mac? In any case, there’s never been a better time to switch to OS X—and there’s never been a better, more authoritative book to help you do it.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Transfer your stuff. Moving files from a PC to a Mac by cable, network, or disk is the easy part. But how do you extract your email, address book, calendar, Web bookmarks, buddy list, desktop pictures, and MP3 files? Now you’ll know.
- Recreate your software suite. Many of the PC programs you’ve been using are Windows-only. Discover the Mac equivalents and learn how to move data to them.
- Learn Yosemite. Apple’s latest operating system is faster, smarter, and more in tune with iPads and iPhones. If Yosemite has it, this book covers it.
- Get the expert view. Learn from Missing Manuals creator David Pogue—author of OS X Yosemite: The Missing Manual, the #1 bestselling Mac book on earth.
Incoming search terms:
- 1995 honda 300 fourtrax service manual (4)
- service manual denon avr-65 (4)
- canadian foundation engineering manual pdf (4)
- imac wireless keybiard manual (2)
- fx-115es manual (2)
- 2012 yamaha fx sho service manual pdf (2)
- pdf austin 1100 (2)
- nuvi 50 facts (2)
- 2012 yamaha fx sho repair manual pdf (1)
- fujitsu heat pump manual (1)